- In this role, you will be responsible for content creation for blog posts, websites, ebooks, white papers, videos, emails and more — both for our clients and Metric.
- Expect to write for at least five to six hours out of the day, and to remain agile. We like curiosity: more in-depth research and better content. You must have experience in building written content in various formats.
- The most important trait for this role is the ability to absorb and communicate information about any industry quickly.
- Comfortability with context switching is paramount;
- Our clients expect their writing to sound like their brand, and you must achieve this for every client, across industries and verticals.
In this role, you will:
- Research and develop content based on customer’s identified challenges and objectives.
- Ensure scope and requirements are met.
- Help build and manage partner relationships.
A strong candidate will have:
- A BA/BS degree or background in journalism, English or similar field.
- Inbound Certification from HubSpot Academy.
- Understanding of inbound marketing methodologies.
- Ensure customer success by exceeding expectations.
- A LOVE for writing, beyond fiction.
- Expertise in blogging platforms and web-based applications (Google Drive, RSS readers, etc.)
- Interest in learning and gaining mastery of SEO fundamentals.
- Exceptional business writing skills, including the ability to quickly change tone/voice between projects.
- Be passionate about doing B2C marketing for the fastest-growing healthcare and technology companies.
- A willingness to learn, help out, and go the extra mile for the team
- Take the initiative: Identify opportunities for improvement and take them to the next level without being told.
- Be always ready to take on a new challenge head-on.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills, strong listening skills and excellent quantitative skills.
- Audacious goals and the drive to be your best in a competitive space.
What’s in it for you?
- Get in on the ground floor of a quickly expanding company.
- Have a new family of coworkers who are passionate about what they do.
- Gain experience with the world’s best inbound marketers.
- Work with exciting clients coming from all sorts of diverse industries.